|Luce Cottage, Ardwell|
George & Mary Leech
Situated just 100 metres from the sea shore of Luce Bay, away from all the hustle and bustle in this quiet corner of South West Scotland.
Luce cottage sleeps four, the master bedroom having a king size bed and the second bedroom with two singles all newly fitted for 2008.
The ideal place for walking, cycling, bird watching, fishing, golf or just relaxing.
There are some lovely gardens to visit and spectacular views from the Mull, with its lighthouse, RSPB reserve and visitors centre.
The area has a good choice of hotels, restaurants and inns for eating out, some with outstanding views.
For more information and booking details please view our website.
- Kildrochet Cottage
- Dam Park Cottage, Drummore
- Puffin House, Mull of Galloway
- Kittiwake House, Mull of Galloway
- Lightkeepers' Cottage, Mull of Galloway
- The Whins
- Shore Cottage, Leswalt
- Luce Bay View, Sandhead
- Kenmuir Cottage Ardwell
- Helensdale, Drummore
- Kirklauchline Cottage, Portpatrick
- Auld Smiddy Cottage, Mull of Galloway
- Kirkbride Farm Holiday Cottages, Port Logan
- Float Bay View
- Luce Cottage, Ardwell
- Glen Auchie Cottage,Mull of Galloway
- Glenlee Cottage,Drummore
- Harbour Row, Drummore
- Seaside Chalets, Ardwell