|Auld Smiddy Cottage, Mull of Galloway|
Mrs Diane Gilmore,
BOOKINGS TAKEN NOW FOR OPENING 1st APRIL, 2010
Auld Smiddy Cottage is a traditional stone cottage dating back to 1850, it is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, with spectacular views to the Irish sea over dramatic coastal landscape teeming with wildlife and and gentle farmland.
The conservatory leads through an open archway to a Country Pine Kitchen fully equipped with everything you would require. Up a few steps from the kitchen takes you into a warm and open sitting room with Multi Fuel Fire. Large leather two and three seater suite. TV and Radio. Fully tiled Bathroom with Bath and Shower. From Sitting room up a few steps to Open Plan Bedroom with King size bed looking down over sitting room to the fire, also bedroom window looking to the sea. Ample built in wardrobe and cupboards. A very warm, comfortable cottage with plenty of off road parking. Back Porch for coats and boots. Lockable outside shed for your use. Cottage pet friendly with garden fenced off to road.
1. Ideal for couples.
2. Sleeps 2.
3. Spectacular coastal location.
4. Ideal for coastal walks and birdwatching.
5. Pet friendly cottage.
6. Plenty of private parking for car and boat.
7. £275 to £425 per week, short breaks welcome
- Beach Lodge, Labrax Bay
- Kildrochet Cottage
- Dam Park Cottage, Drummore
- Puffin House, Mull of Galloway
- Kittiwake House, Mull of Galloway
- Lightkeepers' Cottage, Mull of Galloway
- The Whins
- Shore Cottage, Leswalt
- Luce Bay View, Sandhead
- Kenmuir Cottage Ardwell
- Helensdale, Drummore
- Kirklauchline Cottage, Portpatrick
- Auld Smiddy Cottage, Mull of Galloway
- Kirkbride Farm Holiday Cottages, Port Logan
- Float Bay View
- Luce Cottage, Ardwell
- Glen Auchie Cottage,Mull of Galloway
- Glenlee Cottage,Drummore
- Harbour Row, Drummore
- Seaside Chalets, Ardwell