A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at East Muntloch Croft B and B with its beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse.
- 1 En-suite Family room with Double and Single Bed/Sitting Room, TV, radio, Cd player and tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits
- 1 En-suite Twin or Double bedroom with TV, Radio, CD player and tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits
- £35 per person per night. Single occupancy £40. Special rates for children
- Excellent Scottish breakfast, other options by request and special dietary requirements catered for. Flexible breakfast times – early, late or later to suit you
- Hairdryers in room with shaving adaptors, iron and ironing board available on request
- Travel cot and High chair available with all bedding
- Non smoking inside the house
- Spectacular views to the sea, Mull of Galloway lighthouse and Isle of Man
- Secure shed available to store your cycles and walking gear.
Contact: Mrs Diane Gilmore, East Muntloch Croft, Cairngaan Road,Mull of Galloway,Drummore, Stranraer, DG9 9HN
Telephone: 01776 840264
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter