Kenmuir Cottage is a traditional Galloway home set in its own private garden. Built in the 1860s, recently upgraded and modernised, but still keeping its rustic charm.
- Sleeps 4. One double bedroom and one bedroom with bunk beds. A sofa bed is also available
- Separate bathroom with over bath shower and toilet
- Well-equipped kitchen with all modern conveniences
- Living room with an open fire and electric radiators. 40″ flat screen TV and BluRay /DVD/CD player & FreeSat
- Free WiFi Broadband Internet access
- Private fenced garden for childrens and animals safety
- Private parking for cars, boat or trailer
- Well behaved pets welcome
- No Smoking accommodation
- Ideal location for the enjoyment of outdoor pursuits
- Weekly Rate £340 – £475.
Contact: Jennifer Wall, Kenmuir Cottage, Ardwell, Stranaer, DG9 9PG
Telephone: 0783 462 1636