Puffin House at the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse is the perfect location for a unique holiday to remember. Our former lighthouse keepers’ holiday cottage sits alongside the Mull of Galloway’s 19th century working Lighthouse, you can even climb the 115 steps and visit the top of the Lighthouse tower.
- Our lighthouse holiday cottage has 3 cosy bedrooms – one double and two twin rooms.
- A fully equipped kitchen with “welcome pack” provided.
- Spacious sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel burner.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- We supply all bed linen and towels for each guest.
- Your holiday cottage is ready to walk into, relax and start enjoying your holiday.
- This cottage can accommodate up to 6 guests and is pet friendly.
- We have amazing sea views from the cottage across Luce Bay.
- The accommodation is ideal for bird watchers, walkers and photographers as we are located within an RSPB reserve.
- There are three holiday cottages available at the Mull of Galloway lighthouse, all three can be booked for larger groups, holidays with friends or for large family celebrations. Also see Kittiwake House and Lightkeeper’s Cottage
Contact: The Mull of Galloway Trust
Telephone: 01776 980090
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter