Shore Cottage is a detached property located on the coast just a short distance from the small village of Leswalt near Stranraer in the Rhins of Galloway.
- Cosy lounge with an open fire, comfortable sofas, TV, DVD, C.D Player & Radio
- Windows overlooking the garden to the front & rear
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer and microwave. Small dining table. Ironing and indoor drying facilities
- Conservatory with dining facilities and a wood burning stove
- Direct access to the raised decking area with steps to the garden
- Double bedroom with a view to the garden and the sea
- Twin bedroom off the lounge with views to rear of property
- Bathroom with over bath shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Hairdryer, cot and high chair are available
- Enclosed garden with access to the beach
- 2 pets welcome.
Contact: Wilderness Cottages
Telephone: 01456 486358