A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at East Muntloch Croft B & B with it’s beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse. Bring your binoculars or telescope to view the stars from the B & B grounds.
- 1 En-suite Family room with a Kingsize Bed and Single Bed, seating area, TV, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, biscuits and toiletries.
- 1 En-suite Twin with TV, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, biscuits and toiletries.
- £35 per person per night. Single occupancy £40.
- Flexible breakfast times – early, late or later to suit you.
- Hairdryers in rooms.
- Non smoking inside the house. Sorry no pets.
- Spectacular views to the sea, Mull of Galloway Lighthouse and Isle of Man.
- Cycle storage available.
Contact: Mrs Linda Walker , East Muntloch Croft, Cairngaan Road, Mull of Galloway, Drummore, Stranraer, DG9 9HN
Telephone: 01776 840419