Kirklauchline Holiday Cottage, self-catering cottage near Portpatrick has been completely refurbished throughout to provide stylish accommodation for guests. It is the Perfect Coastal Retreat in a peaceful rural location with stunning sea views. Located 3.5. miles from the small fishing Village of Portpatrick our accommodation is ideal for single travellers, couples, friends or families alike. Offering “the best of both worlds”, being close to the restaurants and bars of Portpatrick but occupying a quiet location “away from it all”.
Click each image to view.
- Kirklauchline Cottage offers spacious open plan living/dining area with two multi fuel stoves (starter supply of logs and coal are provided), oak floor and comfortable, modern furnishings.
- A fully equipped holiday home kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- 2 bedrooms (sleeping up to 4 people) – One double and a twin with hotel quality bedlinen, towels and dressing gowns for adult guests provided as well as “Scottish Fine Soaps” body wash, lotion and soap.
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower over, fitted furniture and electric towel rail.
- The front windows allow the cottage to take full advantage of the beautiful sunsets and panoramic views across the Irish Sea towards Ireland and the Mountains of Mourne.
- Oil fired central heating and instant hot water.
- Flat Screen TV, DVD, Freeview and HIFI with ipod dock.
- Tourist information, maps and guide books are provided to help you plan your holiday activities.
- There is a fully enclosed garden with a sea view, decking area with furniture and barbeque and ample private parking.
- Pets (2) are welcome at no additional cost.
- WIFI via satellite is available at no additional cost.
- Telephone with honesty box.
Contact: David and Alison Smith, Kirklauchline Cottage, Stoneykirk, Stranraer, DG9 9EE
Telephone; 07824 770968
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter