Kirklauchline Holiday Cottage, Portpatrick
Kirklauchline Holiday Cottage, self-catering cottage near Portpatrick has been completely refurbished throughout to provide stylish accommodation for guests.
It is the Perfect Coastal Retreat in a peaceful and secluded location with stunning sea views. Located 3.5. miles from the small fishing village of Portpatrick our accommodation is ideal for single travellers, couples, friends or families alike. Offering “the best of both worlds”, being close to the restaurants and bars of Portpatrick but occupying a quiet location “away from it all”.
Click each image to view.
About Kirklauchline Holiday Cottage
- Kirklauchline Cottage offers spacious open plan living/dining area with two multi fuel stoves (starter supply of logs and coal are provided), oak floor and comfortable, modern furnishings.
- A fully equipped holiday home kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- There are 2 bedrooms (sleeping up to 4 people). One is a double and the other a twin.
- For your comfort hotel quality bedlinen, towels and dressing gowns are provided.
- As a holiday treat we provide “Scottish Fine Soaps” body wash, lotion and soap.
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower over, fitted furniture and electric towel rail.
- The front windows allow the cottage to take full advantage of the beautiful sunsets and panoramic views across the Irish Sea towards Ireland and the Mountains of Mourne.
- Oil fired central heating and instant hot water.
- Flat Screen TV, DVD, Freeview and HIFI with ipod dock.
- Tourist information, maps and guide books are provided to help you plan your holiday activities.
- Relax in the fully enclosed garden with a spectacular sea view, decking area with furniture and barbeque.
- Private parking.
- There is no additional charge for Pets.
- WIFI via satellite is provided free of charge.
- Telephone with honesty box.
Contact: David and Alison Smith, Kirklauchline Cottage, Stoneykirk, Stranraer, DG9 9EE
Telephone; 07824 770968
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter