Knockinaam House, self-catering cottage, has recently been tastefully refurbished to provide holiday accommodation for up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
This holiday house is situated in 3 acres of its own grounds, which adds to the peaceful location, in the lee of Knockinaam Wood with uninterrupted views over open countryside and the Irish Sea beyond. Only 3 miles drive from the picturesque fishing village of Portpatrick, which offers a good selection of restaurants and pubs and a short drive from Sandhead with its 7 mile stretch of sandy beach.
Click on each image to view.
Knockinaam House offers the perfect base for your holiday either with friends and family or a romantic break, it has the convenience of being close enough to restaurants and bars with the added advantage of total seclusion when you get home.
Features of Knockinaam House, self-catering cottage, near Portpatrick
- Lounge with open fire, leather sofas, smart TV with Freeview channels.
- Additional lounge with leather sofas, smart TV with Freeview channels and DVD player and French windows leading to paved area.
- Dining area, table that seats 8, with French windows leading to enclosed patio with garden furniture, ideal for watching amazing sunsets.
- Spacious kitchen equipped with electric double oven, ceramic hob, full sized fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, slow cooker and plenty of pots, crockery and cutlery.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and full sized freezer.
- 4 bedrooms in total, 3 double 1 of which has en-suite shower room & 1 twin all at front of house with uninterrupted views of open countryside and Irish Sea beyond.
- 1 shower room and 1 bathroom on 1st floor.
- 1 toilet & wash hand basin on ground floor.
- All bedding and towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Free WIFI.
- Prices include all heating and electricity
Price range for full week £550 – £980 please contact me for short breaks or last minute discounts.
Contact – Elspeth Little, Auchness Farm, Ardwell, Stranraer, DG9 9NA
Telephone 01776 860 228 or Mobile – 07776 248 265