Rosebank is a beautiful self-catering holiday cottage in the pretty unspoilt village of Port Logan with its stunning vast sandy beach, picturesque harbour and lighthouse.
The beach is only a few yards from Rosebank and is a true haven for children to play safely and is every dog’s dream!
The village of Port Logan was used as the setting for the popular BBC drama “2000 acres of Sky”.
Rosebank sleeps a family of 6 and is fully refurbished and modernised to provide the following holiday accommodation:
- Large open plan living and dining area with direct access to the garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric double oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Secure out-house for storage of sports equipment.
- Two double bedrooms, one ensuite.
- The third bedroom has bunk beds, perfect for the younger members of your family.
- Fully centrally heated.
- Enclosed rear garden with garden furniture, patio and sea view.
- Hotel quality bedlinen and Egyptian towels are included.
- Highchair and travel cot is available.
- Free unlimited WIFI.
- Private off road parking.
- Pets are welcome.
Prices from £355 in low season for a 7 night holiday.
Short breaks are available.
Contact: Nick and Denise Steele
Telephone: 01776 707010
Like us on Facebook