Situated in the hamlet of Damnaglaur, between Drummore, Scotland’s most southerly village, and The Mull of Galloway. “The Homestead” offers quality Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
- En-suite double and twin ground floor rooms
- Exclusively for adults. No extra charge for singles
- Lovely, ever changing panoramic views over Luce Bay, to the Machars Peninsula and Galloway Hills beyond
- Beautifully appointed rooms equipped with TV, hospitality tray, toiletries, hairdryer and iron & ironing board
- Excellent breakfast with choices and specials
- Packed lunches, Afternoon Tea and Dinner are available on request, as are a tasteful range of “Little Extras”, including flowers, chocolates and other treats for those celebrating a special occasion
- Bed & Breakfast from £30.00 per person per night
- Guests are assured of a warm welcome and personal attention to detail, comfort and enjoyment of their stay
- Secure cycle storage
- Virtually midge free!
- The Mull of Galloway is nearby with it’s splendid lighthouse open to the public on summer weekends and the lighthouse exhibition open daily during the season
- The RSPB reserve and Gallie Craig coffee house are also nearby at the Mull of Galloway
- Please book by telephone or e-mail
Contact: Carol Rennison,The Homestead, Damnaglaur,Drummore,Stranraer DG9 9QN
Telephone: 01776 840323