The Queens Hotel has been a family run business for the last four years.
- It is a fine Grade ll listed building in the centre of Drummore village with a real coal fire.
- We offer friendly welcome and comfortable accommodation together with bed & breakfast & evening meals, including traditional Scottish meals
- The Queens Hotel boasts its own bar where you can enjoy a good pint and friendly conversation with the locals and offers a fine selection of Scottish Single Malts
- Come and stay in Scotland’s most southerly hotel.
- An ideal location for walking, hiking, bird watching and sea fishing.
- Charter fishing boats available locally.
- The Queens Hotel is only a few milles away from the Mull of Galloway, Logan Botanical Gardens and Ardwell Gardens. A beautiful area for walking.
Contact: Sally McKean,The Queens Hotel, 29-31 Mill Street, Drummore,Stranraer, DG9 9PS
Telephone: 01776 840300 0r 07557 886211